We are a quality-conscious and high performance company that believes in offering our clients 100% satisfaction in quality and timely delivery of our products. Despite our best efforts, there may be a rare case when our client is unhappy with the product we deliver. For such rare occasions, we have established a Refund Policy whose details are given below:
A. Our clients can expect a refund if:
- The order is not delivered on the agreed date without the client’s prior permission or without mutually deciding on a revised date.
- The paper has been found to be plagiarized.
- The writer has not followed the client’s instructions and does not revise the paper to the client’s satisfaction, despite the latter making several requests.
The client is entitled to a refund within five days of delivery. Once our Quality Control Team verifies the request and finds it legitimate, the refund will be made within the next 10 working days. It must be noted here that the team’s final decision will be binding on the client. A 10% processing fee will be deducted before the amount is refunded to the client.
B. Our clients will receive a partial refund if:
1. A request for a refund is made within the first 12 hours of placing the order. A 20% deduction will be made.
2. A request for a refund is made within the first 24 hours of placing the order. A 50% cancellation fee will be levied.
3. A request for a refund is made within the first 36 hours of placing the order. A 75% cancellation fee will be levied.
4. A refund is asked for after the first 48 hours. In this case, no refund will be made.